Most Energy Efficient Industrial Fan on the Market
What Set’s Us Apart?
• Each of our energy efficient fans is competitively priced with cooling fans of far less quality.
• 20″, 24″, 30″ sizes use same fan motor and mounts.
• 5 YEAR Industrial Warranty – all heavy duty industrial air circulators.
• Heavy duty, spring type steel fan blades, with hub on front for easy access of 2 set screws.
• Hinged, positively locking safety guards, with keyed rear guard. Safety Yellow color for high visibility.
• Designed for quickest assembly of our heavy duty industrial fans and air circulators.
• Choice of 2 speed, recessed, protected pull chain or patented trouble-free drop cord rocker switch.
• Repair parts are always available and interchangeable with previous industrial air circulators designed by Jan Fan.
• Huge inventories of our heavy duty energy saving fans maintained year round.
• Many unique overhead fan mounts for industrial ceiling and pedestal fans including ceiling mounts, I-beam, wall mounts.
• Since 1958 awarded 8 product patents!
• Most Energy Efficient Industrial Fan on the Market, ONLY 2.4 Amps, energy saving timer available.
• Replacement parts are ALWAYS AVAILABLE.
• ALWAYS IN STOCK – GUARANTEED SAME DAY SHIPMENT.
THE BEST AND LAST FAN YOU WILL EVER BUY!
Energy Saving Fans – Jan Fan’s heavy duty energy efficient pedestal fans and beam mounted fans have now become even more energy efficient. As a true air circulator specialist, Jan Fan has developed new technology for its energy efficient pedestal fans and various other fans that allows maximum air circulation.
The Energy Saving Module, known for its ability to turn fans off has proven to be extremely energy efficient by saving energy and excessive motor wear. The module can be used with all ceiling fans, pedestal fans and portable fans manufactured by Jan Fan. Another feature of our energy saving fans is our fan motors. The 2 speed, ¼ h.p., T.E., 240 watt motors have maintenance free ball bearing components that help to conserve energy.
Available Overhead Mounts
See Complete Fans for different industrial fan models available. See Components for fan components, accessories and replacement parts.
A Safety Cable should be installed on all over-head mounted fans.
For illustration see Fan Safety. (See Model #JF-SCK Safety Cable Kit)